Sokkia SDL1X Advanced Digital Level
Highest precision and productivity in elevation and distance measurement
From Intelligent Auto Focus to wireless operation, many innovative technologies are implemented for unmatched performance and precision. The SDL1X can reduce measurement by up to 40 percent compared to manually focused digital levels! Its wireless remote trigger eliminates measurement errors caused by touching. When precision has top priority, and measurement speed matters, the SDL1X is the ideal digital level.
Key SDL1X features include:
- 0.2mm precision (ISO17123-2)
- Intelligent auto focusing
- Dual-axis tilt sensor safeguards precision
- Onboard measurement and recording programs
- 10,000-point memory with USB and SD card slot
- Optional Bluetooth® wireless for connection to data collectors
- 0.2mm Standard Deviation for 1km Double-run Leveling
- The SDL1X is designed to achieve the highest precision and productivity in leveling and height measurement applications.
- From Intelligent Auto Focus to wireless operation, a number of innovative technologies are implemented for unmatched reliability while eliminating error factors during measurement.
- The SDL1X sets the ultimate benchmark for the precision digital levels.
Saving Measurement Time by up to 40%
- The combination of advanced “Auto Focus” and “View Finder” dramatically increases measurement speed.
- Measuring time – from sighting staff to completion of data storage – can be reduced by up to 40% compared to manual focus digital levels.
- Seamless Switching Between Auto Focus and Manual, no need to switch the focusing mode.
- Trigger key operation automatically starts Auto Focus.
- Manual focusing is possible at any time by rotating the focusing knob that supersedes the Auto Focus.
- View Finder for Quick Sighting.
- Innovative View Finder provides fast, easy and accurate sighting to the staff.
- In combination with Auto Focus, the SDL1X drastically reduces eye fatigue.
Eight innovative features never before available in the industry as of June 1, 2009
- 0.2mm precision (ISO17123-2)
- Auto Focus for high-end digital level
- View Finder for quick sighting
- Remote Trigger for wireless operation
- Dual-axis Tilt Sensor that ensures precision
- SD card slot for data storage
- 100m (320ft.) Bluetooth® wireless communication
- BIS30A staff with ±0.1ppm/ºC linear expansion coefficient (Sold Separately)
Intelligent Auto Focus
- The SDL1X automatically focuses exclusively on the RAB-Code staff.
- This technology completely eliminates false focusing on undesirable objects, enhancing measurement efficiency and reliability.
- Furthermore, Auto Focus eliminates the incomplete focusing that often causes inaccurate measurement with digital levels.
- The wireless Remote Trigger DLC1 prevents accidental jolts from touching the instrument.
Dual-axis Tilt Sensor
- The liquid dual-axis tilt sensor alerts the users by LCD display and beeps when instrument tilt exceeds +-8.5, disabling measurement to avoid misreading
- The LCD graphic circular level facilitates instrument setup.
Measurement and Recording Programs
- Onboard software supports height difference measurement and data recording in the following procedures: BF, BFFB, BBFF, BFBF, aBF, aBFFB, aFBBF (B=Backsight, F=Foresight, a=alternating)
- Measurement tolerance can be set in each route for on-site accuracy checks.
Up-to-date Data Memory and Interface
- 10,000-point internal memory.
- USB port and SD card slot for improved usability.
100m (320ft) Bluetooth Wireless Modem (Optional)
- License-free Bluetooth technology enables wireless operation via various devices such as a data collector.
New Super-Invar Starr for 0.2mm Precision
- The SDL1X achieves the highest in precision when combined with the New Super-Invar RAB-Code Staff BIS30A that boasts the industrys lowest linear expansion coefficient +-0.1ppm/°C.
- Ideal for first-order leveling as well as sub-millimeter height and subsidence measurement applications.
- BDC58 Li‐ion battery, CDC68 Charger, Remote Trigger, dust cover, tool kit, operators manual, carrying case.
|Height Accuracy (Electronic)
||0.2mm (with BIS30A staff) / 0.3mm (with BIS20/30 staff) / 1mm (with BGS staff)
Standard deviation for 1km double run leveling
|Distance Accuracy (Electronic)
||[<10m = +/-10mm] [10m to 50m = +/-.1%xD] [>100m = .2%xD]
||.00001 / .0001 / .001m
||1.6 to 100m
||2.5s (single), 1s (rapid-repeat)
||Pendulum compensator with magnetic damping system
||Dual-axis liquid tilt sensor
||RS-232C , USB
||Bluetooth Class 1 – 100m (980ft)
No obstacles, few vehicles or sources of radio emissions/interference in the near vicinity of the instrument, no rain.
||-20 to +50ºC (-4 to +122ºF)
||More than 9 hours (with autofocus)
||W158 x D257 x H182mm (W6.2 x D10.1 x H7.2in)