installtion and run test:
1) the machine can only leave the factory after strict inspection, debugging and normal operation before leaving the factory. But after leaving the factory may be due to transportation, loading and unloading and other factors caused by poor operation and other failures, so before installation must carry out a comprehensive inspection to ensure that all components are in good condition after installation;
2) the equipment should be installed in a reasonable position according to the technological requirements, and should be fitted with the bloodletting table and the hoist;
3) checking the belt tightness and adjusting if it is found to be abnormal;
4) adding lubricating oil to the rotating parts;
5) after installation, the test run is adopted to check whether the operation of each mechanism is stable or not. If no blocking or abnormal phenomenon is found after no-load operation, it can only be put into use.
the point of operation safety
1) the operator should first read the specification of v-type restricted conveyer, understand its structure, performance, safety regulations, etc.;
2) the user must establish the rules and regulations related to the equipment and the safety operation rules.
3) the operator should have the knowledge of mechanical and electrical operation and be healthy;
4) the operator should be trained on the job, familiar with the safe operation procedure, and hold the certificate for the post;
5) the operator should pay attention to the safety and do the protective measures well.
6) No load operation inspection should be carried out before each shift;
7) it is strictly prohibited to put hand or other things into the conveyor belt while the machine is working, in order to prevent injury to people or damage to machine
8) if the conveyer has abnormal working sound, it should stop and check immediately to prevent the machine from causing serious damage. The person is injured, and put up the sign prompt;
9) the machine must be cleaned and maintained at the time of stopping, and must confirm that the power supply has been cut off and put up a sign;
10) after working, shut off the machine and cut off the power supply;