SFP 1.25G 550m 850nm SFP Module Duplex LC DDM
1. 2-wire interface for integrated Digital Diagnostic monitoring.
2. 850nm VCSEL and PIN receiver.
3. Very low EMI and excellent ESD protection.
4. Power consumption less than 1.0W.
5. Hot-pluggable capability.
1. The transceiver is a low power, high performance, cost effective module supporting data-rate up to 1.25Gbps 550m transmission distance.
2. The transceiver incorporates TX_DIS control, TX-FAULT and RX_LOS monitor functions. The devices are Class I laser safety compliant.
|Ambient Operating Temperature||TA||0||70||ºC|
|Optical Rise/Fall Time||Tr /Tf||-||0.26||ns|
IEEE 802.3z and ANSI Fibre Channel Compliant
|Power Supply Current||
Packing and Shipping
We support DHL/FedEx/UPS and other delivery methods
Q: What kinds of custom choices are offered in YXFiber?
A: As for customized transceivers, YXFiber offers regular custom choices such as compatibility, transmission distance, operating temperature, label pattern, label colors and etc. Whats more, YXFiber welcomes any inquiry for customized products and solutions for all need and specifications.
Q: Why should I trust YXFiber compatible transceivers?
A: Besides the price advantage, we have compared to branded transceivers, YXFiber compatible transceivers also maintain the same performance and reliability. To satisfy our customers needs of high performance, all of our transceivers are tested multiple times in mainstream original brand switches in our test center before shipped out.
Q: Can we use APC connectors on this?
A: Hi, as the default type is UPC, so its only can be connected with UPC connectors. Thanks
Q: Once I place an order for my transceivers, how long will it take to receive them?
A: Normally you can receive the goods within 7 workdays
Q: Will using compatible optics in my equipment negatively affect my manufacturers warranty?
A: No. Network equipment manufacturers do not require that you use only name-brand optics. In fact, when a product fault or defect occurs in the network, and the fault or defect is not attributable to the use of third-party optics, they will continue to provide support for the affected product under warranty or covered by their support program.