PS1 SeriesPS1 series filter cartridges, using hydrophilic PES(polyethersulfone) membrane as filter medium and PP for construction.
PES membrane features excellent porosity, which ensures high filtration efficiency and high initial flux. Each piece has been 100% integrity tested.
Features and advantages
- High flow rate, high flux
- Inherent hydrophilicity
- Not easy to protein binding, low membrane fouling;
- Good chemical compatibility
- High strength
- Clean-room production
- 100% integrity test
- FDA biosafety standards
- High temperature and acid and alkali resistant
- Low protein adsorption filtration
- Ion chromatographic solution filtration
- Liquid filtration in the pharmaceutical industry, end-filtration of serum and antibiotics
- End-filtration of beverages, beer and ultra pure water
- Rapid sterile filtration of tissue culture medium, additives, buffer and other aqueous solutions
|Support & Drainage
|Max. operating Temp.
|Max. differential pressure
FDA Test Report- PES membrane filter cartridge
RoHS Test Report- PES membrane filter cartridge