EPS sandwich panel is a structure made of three layers: low density core inserted in between two relatively thin skin layers. This sandwich setup allows to achieve excellent mechanical performance at minimal weight. The very high rigidity of a sandwich panel is achieved thanks to interaction of its components under flexural load applied to the panel: core takes the shear loads and creates a distance between the skins which take the in-plane stresses, one skin in tension, the other in compression. General information on sandwich panel structure, different sandwich core types available and the potential with respect to weight savings is available in the following reference.
1. Easy and quick to install;
2. Excellent load and span capabilities;
3. Significant savings in site installation costs;
4. Panel comes in a range of aesthetically pleasuring colors;
5. Energy saving thermal insulation;
6. Superior air tightness for controlled environments;
7. Good reactions to fire properties;
8. Durable, long lasting, stood the test of time in the extremes of harsh climate.
Sandwich panel is currently a common building material products, has two layers of metal panels and middle polymer insulated core repression.
Forming an outer steel full account of the structure and strength requirements, taking into account the appearance, the inner surface layer is formed into a flat to suit a variety of needs. Filling system used is closed cell molecular structure, can prevent moisture condensation.
Two layers of metal sheets, middle polymer insulated core repression like EPS, rock wool, glass wool.
Xiamen ZhongJingtai Building Materials Co.,Ltd
Tel: 86-592- 5216902