|Application||Potable Water lines;Sanitary Sewage Lines;Industrial|
|Surface Treatment||Smooth Surface|
|Technique||Filament Winding Process|
|Product name||Fiberglass Reinforced Plastics Pipes|
|Keywords||GRE or GRP pipes|
|Dimension||38mm-250mm for GRE pipeline, 50~4500 for GRR pipe|
|Feature||Corrosion Resistance and durable|
|Material||Glass Fiber Reinforced Plastics|
|Long life time||more than 50 years|
|Place of Origin||Hebei, China (Mainland)|
|38mm-250mm for GRE pipeline, 50~4500 for GRR pipe|
2.Work Pressure Class:3.5MPa~25MPa;
3.Normal Stiffiness:SN2500, SN5,000,SN10,000.
4.Standard: API 15HR, API 15LR, ISO14001:2004,ISO19001:2008, OHSAS 18001:2007, etc.
High Pressure Epoxy GRE Pipeline
Features for frp grp pipe:
1. low weight, high stiffness and good fatigue resistance
2. High strength and high hydraulic characteristic
3. good corrosion resistance and long service life, more than 50 years
4. easy connection and installation and saving cost
5. superior anti-aging and anti-freeze
6. good insulation performance
7. Smooth internal surface , low friction coefficient and high delivery efficiency.
1.Water supply (cross country transmission and distribution) – municipal, industrial and agricultural
2.Waste-water / Sewerage collection – domestic and industrial
6.Sea water intake/outfalls – circulating cooling water for power and petrochemical industries
7.Penstocks – hydroelectric power generation
9.Slip lining – sewer renewal and structural reinforcement for pressure pipes
10.Micro tunneling – pipe jacking
FRP Water Tank, FRP Vessel Tank, Grating, Profiles, Pipe Winding Machine, Pultrusion Machine, Tank Winding Machne all within our scope. Please feel free to contact us if any interest.