High Precision CNC Metal Drilling Machine for Mass Production Mobile Cover Processing HS-T6

Model NO.
HS-T6
Performance Classification
Mid-Range CNC Machine Tools
Certification
CE, ISO 9001
Condition
New
Material
Metal
Trademark
HIRUNG
Transport Package
Wooden Package
Specification
metal
Origin
China
HS Code
8457101000
With our excellent administration, potent technical capability and strict top quality control technique, we go on to provide our consumers with trusted quality, reasonable price ranges and fantastic providers. We intention at becoming one among your most trusted partners and earning your fulfillment for High Precision CNC Metal Drilling Machine for Mass Production Mobile Cover Processing HS-T6, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Birmingham, St. Petersburg, Porto, We'd like to invite customers from abroad to discuss business with us. We can present our clients with high quality products and excellent service. We're sure that we'll have good cooperative relationships and make a brilliant future for both parties.
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited Diamond / Audited Supplier
            High Precision Metal CNC Machine for Mobile Cover Processing HS-T6

Features of HS-T5/6
1.”A” type column has bigger span in base to ensure rigidity and stability.
2.High speed direct-type spindle, standard configuration 12000rpm(Optional 15000/20000/24000)
3.Three axes adopts high precision linear guideways, with low friction and high speed
4. High rapid feed rate. X/Y/Z:60 m/min
5.Cutting fluid of both sides are specially designed, The machine wont leak and is easier to remove the chip, also convenient for maintenance work.
6,Three axes roller ball screw adopt Japanese THK or same level ball screws which use the method of direct connection and pre-stretching to ensure the accuracy of machine.
7.Clamping-type tool magazine, 14 tools for standard configuration(21 tools for optional), tool changing time is only  0.9 second.

 

HS-T6 Specification

item unit HS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travel mm 600/400/300
Table size mm 700×420
Max. table load kg 350
BT-Type   BT30
Spindle max. speed rpm 12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle power  kw 3.7/5.5
Cutting feed rate mm/min 0-2000
Rapid feed rate mm/min        48000×48000×48000
Net weight kg 2500
Floor space mm 1700×1650×2200
NC System MITSUBISHI M70B 

 

item unit HS-T5 HS-T6
X/Y/Z-axis travel mm 500/400/300 600/400/300
Table size mm 600*400 700*420
Max. table load kg 300kg 350
BT-Type   BT-30 BT30
Spindle max. speed rpm 12000rpm(OP15000/20000/24000)
Spindle power kw 3.7/5.5 3.7/5.5
Cutting feed rate mm/min 0-20000 0-2000
Rapid feed rate mm/min 48000/60000 48000*48000*48000
Net weight kg 2200 2500
Floor space mm 1700*1600*2100 1700*1650*2200
NC System   MITSUBISHI M70B

The molds after processing

About us
COMPANY PROFILE
Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 
and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0. In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branch
office in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make”HIRUNG” 
CNC machine tools one of Chinas most professional automation brands .

Why choose us:

1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine according to Customers Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty, provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.                          
6. We supply professional solution to you based on your own process one by one.
7. 7*24 hours Email or phone service.
8.Chinas best machine,Its not the cheapest,but its the best!—-HIRUNG

 
Packing & Delivery
Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.
Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit

FAQ
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: NO.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:

If have any questions , please feel free to let us know by sending us email  below .