Fiber Optic Duplex Round Far Transimmion Cable
- Mainly used in wireless base station (BS) horizaontal and vertical cabling.
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics;
- Flame retardant characteristics meet the requirements of relevant standards;
- The mechanical characteristics of jacket meet the requirements of relevant standards;
- Soft,flexible, easy to lay and splice, and with big capacity data transmission;
- Meet various requirements of market and clients.
|Min. Bend Radius
|| Short Term
|Note: 1. All the values in the table, which are for reference only, are subject to change without notice;
2. The cable core uses the secondary coating fiber of 450μm;
3. The cable dimension and weight are subject to the simplez cable of 2.0mm outer diameter;
4. D is outer diameter of the round cable;
5. The minimum bend radius (static) is 5D when G657 fiber is used.
- Fiber Type: G652, G655 or G657 single-mode fiber, A1a or A1b multi -mode cable, or other types of fiber;
- Jacket Material: Enviromental low smoke zero halogen flame retardant polyolefin (LSZH), enviromental halogen flame retardant polyolefin (ZRPO), enviromental thermoplatic polyurethane (TPU), or other contracted material;
- Jacket Color: (Including color of fiber) meets the requirements of relevant standards, or other contracted color;
- Cable Dimension: The nominal cable dimension, or other contracted dimension;
- Delivery Length: 1km or 2km, or other contracted length;
Other Requirements: Other contracted special request.
lex Simplex Round Indoor Cable—SJA001
Round Indoor Cable—SJA001
Simplex Round Indoor Cable—SJA