40 Watt LED Corn Light, High Power, energy saving, equivalent to 120W Conventional CFL Bulb, Household E40/E27 screw base, 2835 SMD chip, warmwhite light, 5000K, 4800 Lumen. Bean angle 360°.
This new D series LED Corn Lights from Bbier is the LED replacement for metal halide and high pressure sodium lamps, Widely used in street, warehouse, garage, garden, home, office, hotel, hospital, school etc.
STRUCTURE, MATERIALS, & FEATURES
1. Super Bright and Energy Saving 40W LED corn bulb equal to 120W incandescent bulb, 4800 lumen high brightness, you save up to 80% of electricity costs compared to a comparable incandescent light.
2. High quality – Made of aluminum aviation and PC plastic to ensure heat dissipation and good resistance to corrosion.
3. Easy Installation: With a standard size E26 screw base, the lamps fit well and properly in each holder around the house.
4. Long lifespan – the life of the light source has more than 50,000 hours.
5. Wildly voltage 100-277VAC/50-60HZ, 200-480VAC available
6. LED SMD2835 Chip which acieves 120lm/w
7. Internal Power Supply, Bean angle 360°.
8. 3 Years Warranty
|Input Voltage||100-277VAC/50-60HZ, 200-480VAC available|
|Repalcement||120 Watt MH/HPS|
Internal Power Supply
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||
Ra > 80
|Operating Temperature||-40° ~ 45°C|
|Materials||Aluminum aviation and PC plastic|
|LED Luminous Efficiency||>120lm/w|
|Color Temperature||5000K Cool White / 5700K CW|
|LED Emitter Life||50,000 hours at 25°C|
|The Dimensions||258*94*94mm (10.16*3.70*3.70in)|