CNC Milling Machine Center Vmc850 with Ce (VMC850B)

Model NO.
(VMC850B)
Certification
CE, ISO 9001
Condition
New
Material
Metal
Trademark
hirung
Transport Package
Standard Wooden Package
Specification
metal
Origin
China
HS Code
8457101000
We are also specializing in improving the things management and QC method in order that we could retain terrific edge inside the fiercely-competitive small business for CNC Milling Machine Center Vmc850 with Ce (VMC850B), The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Romania, French, Panama, To create more creative products, maintain high-quality products and update not only our products but ourselves so as to keep us ahead of the world, and the last but most vital one: to make every client satisfied with everything we offer and to grow stronger together. To be the real winner, starts here!
Dongguan Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Limited Diamond / Audited Supplier
              cnc vertical machine   (VMC850B)

Detailed Specification:

Beautiful Machine Appearance.

Durable Cast Iron Structure
 

Item Unit VMC850B
X/Y/Z-axis travel mm 800/500/500
Table size mm 1100*500
Number/Width/Distance of T-slot mm 3-18-150
Distance from spindle nose to table surface mm 150-650
Distance from spindle axis to column surface mm 560
Spindle taper   BT-40
Spindle max. speed rpm 40-6000
Spindle power kw 7.5/11
Cutting feed rate mm/min 40-6000
Rapid feed rate X/Y/Z mm/min 24/24/18
Tool magazine qty 16
Max.dimension of tool mm 130×200
Max.weight of tool kg 8
Positioning accuracy mm ±0.005 JIS
Repeated positioning accuracy mm ±.003JIS
Net weight kg 5300
Floor space mm 2500x2600x2300

Our Service

1) Quality & Service : We take care of the product quality in order to provide good service to our customers.

2) Price : In order to serve more better to our customer we are always finding the way to reduce the price.

3 )Warranty: One year after shipment,consumables are not included.

About us

Hirung Enterprise Co., Ltd. CNC began machine tools business in 2001, in the beginning , CNC equipment is our flagship product, after the industry 2.0 and 3.0, we have ushered in a new industry 4.0.

In 2014 we set up Hirung Precision Machinery Co., Ltd. in Dongguan City, in July 2015 we set up branchoffice in Indonesia, in August 2015 we set up branch office in Bangladesh under our global brand marketing strategy. Currently our company is in the line of CNC machine tools, CNC automation tools, we provide good equipment and good aftersales service for the customers. Our goal is to  make”HIRUNG” CNC machine tools one of Chinas most professional automation brands.

Why choose us:
1.Reliable Trademark Company.
2.Gold Member and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
3.Customize Machine According to Customers Requirement.
4.CE approved and One year warranty,provide whole-life technology support.
5.High quality with competitive price.

 

Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : To be packed in wooden cases,suitable for export.

Delivery Details : 25~35 days after receipt of deposit
 

FAQ

Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?

A: We are factory.

Q: How long is your delivery time?

A: Generally it is 35 days , it is according to quantity.

Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your terms of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of total amount T/T before. 
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below: