200kw-2000kw CHP CCHP Gas Cogeneration Generator Power Plant
Natural Gas, Biogas, City Sewage Gas, Landfill gas, Oil gas, farm biogas, Coal mine gas, etc
Acceptable fuel gas pressure: 5~12kPa
CH4 content: For natural gas≥ 85% CH4, content: For biogas≥ 40%
Gas heat value≥ 5500kcal/Nm3 (23MJ/Nm3 ). Genset output power will increase as the gas heat value increase, if use low heat value gas for fuel (Heat value<5500kcal/Nm3, it will lower the power efficiency.
Gas doesnt include free water or free materials (the size of impurities should be less than 5μ M. )
H2S content≤ 200mg/Nm³
NH3 content≤ 20mg/Nm³
Impurities content≤ 30mg/Nm³ ; Size≤ 5μ M
Water content≤ 40g/Nm³ , no free water.
Acceptable working conditions:
Ambient temperature: -10° C~+40° C
(antifreeze or preheater needed for below 0° C)
Relative humidity: <90%(20° C)
Altitude: ≤ 1000m
Normal working conditions:
Genset can run at rated power on the conditions:
Atmospheric Pressure: 100kPa, Ambient Temp: 20° C, Relative Humidity: 30%.
Standard Scope of Supply:
1. Brand new gas engine, 90% parts include engine body, crank shaft, cam shaft, piston, cylinder head, etc made by US Googol with best quality
2. Brand new brushless France Meccalte, Leroy Somer, Stamford alternator
3. Rating: 3 phases 4 lines. 400/230V, 50 HZ, 1500rpm, 0.8PF, IP22-23, Insulation class H (60Hz 1200RPM option)
The range for the module CHP:
1. CHP unit
Engine designed to work on biogas and a synchronous generator that allows parallel operation of power grid. Unit can operate continuously with load from 50% to 100% nominal power.
2. Container - enabling the reduction the level of noise to 65 dB - distance 10m.
3. Process heat units - exchangers system with the necessary piping, valves, circulation pumps and automatic control system with the task of receiving heat from the cooling unit (lubricating oil, cooling mixture, the engine block) and flue gas and transfer it to the water heater.
4. Emergency cooling system with radiator - the purpose is to remove the heat from the cooling unit. Control of the cooler will be Executed by automatic control unit of the CHP.
5. Cooling unit of air - fuel - with the purpose of removal of heat resulting from compressing a mixture of air and gas and precipitated it on the radiator. Control of the radiator will be done automatically from the control unit of the CHP.
6. Ventilation system -
providing the required amount of air supply (air fan,temperature sensor, acoustic silencers) for the combustion and heat removal emitted by the radiation unit.
7. Lubrication system -leading to aggregate the required amount of oil (oil pump, steering pump oil) together with the fresh oil tank.
8. Gas supply line - the security and control system of biogas pressure (safety valve, set of valves electromagnetic sensors, pressure regulator zero pressure),
9. Flue gas installation - the chimney, bypass of the exhaust and silencer on the exhaust
10. Active gas detection system - gas sensor inside the container with the shut-off valve on the line biogas in a cabinet on the wall of the container.
11. Supply and installation of cabinets HAS - Control Module synchronization and security to work with the power grid, executing the following security features:
under-and over frequency
under-and over voltage
Network synchronization and monitoring of the generator,
Adjustable output power when excessive temperature of the intake air,
Control of auxiliary drives, pumps cooling circuit shunt unit, cooling fan module and Shutter outside air and heat recovery from the air ejector, control devices for grease injection, speed control, fuel injection, gas installation, battery charger, start,
| US Googol Gas Generators
For more products, please visit our showroom honnydg.en.made-in-china.com
For more details, please visit our website www.honnypower.com